Router Configuration For 123.hp.com/setup
- Firstly, connect your HP Printer with a wireless network. For this, turn on your router and ensure its proper functioning. Besides that, connect your computer to the same network.
- Turn on the printer by pressing its Power button.
- Go to the Printer’s control panel. Then, access its Home Screen, by touching the Home icon on the panel.
- Click on the Wireless icon on the Home Screen.
- By doing so, you will notice the Wireless Lamp begin flashing next to the Touchscreen.
- Navigate the following window and locate the “Settings” icon. As such, tap on it to move further with the 123.hp.com/setup.
- After that, tap on “Wireless Settings”.
- Afterwards, touch “Wireless Setup Wizard” to proceed further.
- As a result, 123.hp.com/setup will search for the available “Networks” within range. After this, it will display a list of detected Networks.
- Hence, choose your Network’s Name from the list and tap on “Ok”.
- Enter your Network’s Security Password accurately. Then, click on “OK”.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup will connect the HP Printer with your Network. Hence, wait for the same.
- Once the configuration process completes, you will notice the Wireless Lamp is lit and stable. Therefore, select “Finish” or “Done” on the Control Panel to exit the Setup Wizard.
HP Printer Driver Download – 123.hp.com/setup
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, access the HP Printer’s Setup official website. For this, type in “123.hp.com” and press the Enter key.
- It will redirect you to the required webpage for 123.hp.com/setup. This window showcases a “Search Bar” prompting you to enter your Printer’s Model Number. Enter the model number of your HP Printer in this box correctly.
- Click on the “Search’ tab located next to the “Search Bar”.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup will open up on your system for downloading the required Driver Software. Here, you will find a secure download link. Click on “Download” and start the downloading process.
HP Printer Drivers Setup and Install
- Firstly, open a Downloads folder.
- Search for your printer driver and double-click it.
- Now, a Security Warning pop up box will display on your screen asking you to allow the application to run. To permit the application, press the “Run” tab.
- A User Account Control prompt might also appear on your window. This popup box appears asking you for your permission to make the required changes to your system. Grant the permission by clicking the “Yes” button.
- The installation wizard of HP printer drivers will appear. In the first window that appears, press the “Continue” tab.
- The next window prompts you for Software Selection. Hence, click on the “Customize Software Selection” tab.
- It will display a list of software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate choice and click “Next”.
- The subsequent window provides you with the License Agreement. Therefore, cautiously review the terms for the same.
- Tick mark the checkbox for “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Consequently, 123.hp.com/setup will begin the installation process.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Now, you will get the Connection Options window. This window requires you to make a selection between the Wired or Wireless option. Hence, opt “Wireless” as you have configured your HP Printer wirelessly to the Network.
- Next, follow on-screen prompts to complete the setup procedure.
- Thereafter, 123.hp.com/setup will complete the installation process.
- Click “Finish” to complete the process.
- Navigate your system to locate the downloaded HP Printer Software. You will find the same at your computer’s default download location which is usually a Downloads folder.
- After that, right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Open” on the following pop-up box.
- Thereafter, you will get a Security Prompt. Hence, click on “Open”.
- In the following window, you will get the links for the “End User License Agreement” and “Privacy Statement”. Hence, click on their respective links and read the document carefully.
- Subsequently, accept the terms. For this, select the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click “Continue” and proceed with the installation process.
- Thereafter, you will get instructions to properly turn on your Printer and connect it to the Network. Therefore, closely follow the instructions.
- Moreover, confirm that both your Mac Device and HP Printer are configured on the same “Network”.
- If it detects that your Printer and Computer are not available on the same “Network”. Then, you will get a “Restore Printer’s Network Settings” pop-up box. Hence, click “Yes” if that is the case. Else, select “No”.
- Complete the Network Setup by following the on-screen prompts.
- Subsequently, you will get a list of all the Driver Software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate selection.
- Next, click on the “Install” and initiate the “Installation” process.
- After that, enter the Mac Administrator Login Credentials and click “OK”.
- After that, click “Continue”.
- Consequently, it will start the “Installation” process.