How To Download HP Printer Driver Via 123.hp.com?
- Open an Internet Browser that you commonly use on your computer. For instance, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Access the HP Printer’s Setup official website. For this, enter “123.hp.com” in your Browser’s address bar and hit the Enter key.
- The following window showcases a Search bar prompting you to enter your printer’s model number in the respective field.
- Click on the “Search” tab located next to the “Search Bar”.
- As a result, it will take you to the HP Printer Drivers Downloading window. Here, you will find a secure download link. Hence, click on Download and start the downloading process.
- Since this process will take some time. Therefore, wait for it to complete it successfully.
How To Install HP Printer Driver?
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Thereafter, search for your printer driver and double-click it.
- Now, a Security Warning pop up box will display on your screen asking you to allow the application to run. To permit the application, press the “Run” tab.
- A User Account Control prompt might also appear on your window. This popup box appears asking you for your permission to make the required changes to your system. Grant the permission by clicking the “Yes” button.
- After this, the installation wizard of HP printer drivers will display on your screen. In the first window that appears, press the “Continue” tab.
- The following window prompts you for Software Selection. Hence, click on the “Customize Software Selection” tab.
- As a result, it will display a list of software available for installation. Hence, make an appropriate choice. Then, click “Next”.
- The next window provides you with the License Agreement. Therefore, cautiously review the terms for the same.
- After that, tick mark the checkbox for “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Tick the Checkboxes given there, if you agree with these terms. After that click the “Continue” icon.
- Now, the actual process of the installation starts.
- Thereafter, you get notified by a new pop-up window. Here, you have to click on the “Next” icon.
- You are prompted to specify your mode of connection. Here, you are required to select the mode you will use to connect your computer to your HP Printer.
- This type of connection generally has two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- Connect your computer to your HP Printer. You can opt for either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- Next, you will see a window prompting the “Continue” tab, click on it.
- This completes the process ofHP Printer Drivers Installation via 123.hp.com.
- To begin with, navigate your system to locate the downloaded HP Printer Software. You will find the same at your computer’s default download location which is usually a Downloads folder.
- After that, right-click on the downloaded file. Then, click on “Open” on the following pop-up box.
- Thereafter, you will get a Security Prompt. Hence, click on “Open”.
- In the next window, you will get the links for the “End User License Agreement” and “Privacy Statement”. Hence, click on their respective links one-by-one to open it and read the document carefully.
- Subsequently, accept the terms. For this, you have to tick mark the corresponding checkboxes.
- Thereafter, click “Continue” and proceed with the HP Printer software installation process.
- In the following window, you will get instructions to properly turn on your Printer and connect it to the Network. Therefore, go through the instructions and complete the setup procedure.
- Click on the “Continue” icon.
- Then, select the apt connection option. For this, you have to select the mode you will use to connect your computer to your HP Printer.
- Generally, there are two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- The next step is to connect your computer to your HP Printer. You can choose either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- Enter your Mac Administrator’s credentials correctly and click on the Install Software button.
- Thereafter, the installation of the Printer Drivers is complete. Now the “Add Printer” window prompts on your screen.
- Here, you have to select your printer from the list and click on the Add button.
- Then, the Print Test window will appear. In order to start the test, click on Print Test Page. Load your printer with plain A-4 size paper. If you do not want to run the test, click on the Skip button.
- Click on the Close button.